Private Cremation: Your pet will be cremated privately. The cost of cremation is based on the weight of your pet and the pricing includes an ink stamped paw print*, clipping of fur/feather/scale*, return of cremains in a basic container, and a Certificate of Private Cremation. We can help you to honor the memory of your beloved pet by selecting an urn, keepsake, or pendant/keychain. Many of our items can be personalized with a name and/or date. Cremated remains are ready to be returned within 48 hours from the time we bring your pet into our care, Monday through Friday. Cremains can be shipped via USPS Priority Mail Express for an additional fee of $45.00. Cremains can also be delivered for an additional fee of $35.00 within 20 miles of our location. Each additional mile is $2.00 per mile.
*Ink stamped paw print and clipping of fur/feather/scale are not included when a pet has a necropsy.
Private Cremation Pricing
151lbs plus $249
Communal Cremation: Your pet will be cremated along side other pets. The cost of cremation is based on the weight of your pet and there will be no return of cremains.
Communal Cremation Pricing
100lbs + $125.00
We can bring your pet into our care by meeting at our crematory, or by picking up from your home, or vet.
- Please call us prior to bringing your pet to our crematory so that we can have a pet cremation specialist available to meet you.
- Transportation from your home starts at $75.00 if you live within 20 miles of our location. Each additional mile is $2.00 per mile.
- Transportation from your vet starts at $25.00 if the vet is located within 20 miles of our location. Each additional mile is $2.00 per mile. There is no transportation fee if we bring your pet into our care from the University of Georgia Veterinary Teaching Hospital and/or University of Georgia Diagnostic Lab/Necropsy.
Please give us a call and we will make arrangements to bring your pet into our care.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am -5:00pm
If you are need of our services outside of business hours please give us a call and leave a voicemail. A team member will contact you to make arrangements to bring your pet into our care.
A pet can be brought into our care outside of regular business hours and on the following holiday's: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day for an additional fee:
- $100.00- Bring your pet into our care at the crematory by appointment after hours
- $100.00- Bring your pet into our care from your vet after hours
- $150.00- Bring your pet into our care at your home after hours
Payment is due upon bringing a pet into our care.
If you are need of private, in-home end of life care for your pet please contact our
Mobile Veterinary Partner, Dr. Morgan Coslett at Lap of Love: (706) 350-4411